How do I upload my price list onto Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBR

Reaction score
I may be really dense or something but I can't seem to upload my price list, so it can be seen on Facebook.

I've done my own price list in word and I can put it as a PDF. But as I'm trying to upload it as a picture, I can't see it to upload (if you know what I mean). What do I have to do to do this correctly?

Many thanks!

I think it needs to be saved as a JPEG.

Thanks for that. I'm still having problems trying to save it as a .jpeg though ugh!

I've copying the screen and going into paint but there's too much to see on the screen.

I've tried just renaming it as a .jpeg but it still wants .docx after it. I'll keep trying and see what happens.

Thank you!

I've managed it. Thank you!

you can also add a menu to your facebook page. You go to the apps section and download the app called Menu Tab. Download it to your page and input your price list there. Here's my page if you wan to have a look.

https://www.facebook.com/EmLosNailArtistry

Ah, that looks really good. I'll have a go at that I think!

Thank you!

When I searched the facebook app centre for 'menu tab' it says 'no results' so I assume we don't have that option here in the UK :sad:

No luck here :/ couldn't find it neither

The link only takes me to a map....

I managed it. On FB search for the app first and then you add app

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

you can also add a menu to your facebook page. You go to the apps section and download the app called Menu Tab. Download it to your page and input your price list there. Here's my page if you wan to have a look.

https://www.facebook.com/EmLosNailArtistry

Hi hope you don't mind, I had a nosey (as I had to take a photo of my temporary price list and upload it lol) but your menu is not visible on my iPad does it only show up on a laptop? Xx

Mine wont let me share it =s does anyone else have this problem? It says the content is no longer available or i do not have permission? bit annnoying!

figured it out! had to log in to my personal account first then do it... =D

That link worked a treat. Thank you. :Love:

Off now to go and input all my prices lol.

No problem! Glad you've got it to work :)

Hi hope you don't mind, I had a nosey (as I had to take a photo of my temporary price list and upload it lol) but your menu is not visible on my iPad does it only show up on a laptop? Xx

I'm not sure why you don't see it, I can see it on my iPad and phone

EmJZ, thank you for sharing this information. I managed to get the app today and started to input our prices.

I tried last night to get the app from the links provided on my phone and iPad. They also took me to a Map.

On the computer, no problem though, so maybe that is an option for those having problems.

EmJZ, thank you for sharing this information. I managed to get the app today and started to input our prices.

I tried last night to get the app from the links provided on my phone and iPad. They also took me to a Map.

On the computer, no problem though, so maybe that is an option for those having problems.

I'm glad you've found it! Yeah, maybe it's something that has to be added from a computer. I already have mine added and can see it on my iPad. Once it's added you should be able to edit it from your iPad. Hopefully :)

Latest posts

Back