How do stop the gel from falling in ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailquueen

Reaction score
Hi all,i have been looking at some Pro Impressions tips with stars,and heart cut outs in the tip.How to you prevent the gel from falling down the holes made with the cut outs.I did think of putting a form under the nail when appling?Any other ideas,or is it not worth the hassel & time spent doing them?

Hi Hun,
I have never tried them, though I think they look fab, will watch this thread to see the results, as I too would like to try them. I expect you are right to put a form under. Will watch with anticipation, as I am sure an experienced geek will tell us how.
Hood luck.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Hi TBH I have used these tips but usually I try to poke the gel OUT of the holes lol..I dont like the look with it there, usually the star designs keep the gel in place.
But I have found that they have a very weak free edge, and can split quite easily, just a heads up for you... but if you wanted the gel to stay put then putting a form underneath would do it I suspect, I would then lock it for 5/10 seconds b4 going on to next finger...hth xx

yes, place a form under these if you want it whole and without the hole of the star, or heart, or anything ;);)

these have to be considered as tips, so they do not give strength, they're just another kind of form to work on.

Latest posts

Back