How do you bleach wash hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
Right i use to use loreal effasor but now being mobile its not cost efficiant! Right im doing my friends hair shes on a base 4/5 stretched down to bleached ends. I want to do her to a 5.46 all over so will need to lift the root to midlengths. How would you to a bleach wash or use bleach to lift?

Thank u xx

Why do you need to bleach it? If the 4/5 root to mid-length is natural, you can just apply the tint mix direct?

No it wasnt natural as shes a natural redhead. I meant a base 4/5 tint. Ive done it now anyway

Do you mean a bleach bath? If you do, bleach, with water and shampoo and applied quickly

Totally agree with Cams97. You used Effasor in salon so use it mobile. Yes it's expensive but if the client wants tone changed or deep cleanse to remove colour stick with the same product. If you start doing bleach baths the condition of the hair is going to be like straw. Just build in the cost in your pricing. You provide a decent professional service, clients pay for it.

Totally agree with Cams97. You used Effasor in salon so use it mobile. Yes it's expensive but if the client wants tone changed or deep cleanse to remove colour stick with the same product. If you start doing bleach baths the condition of the hair is going to be like straw. Just build in the cost in your pricing. You provide a decent professional service, clients pay for it.
I much prefer a colour remover,i use goldwell works great and no damage well worth the money.

I used to use effasor in the salon, i was doing a friends hair so didnt want to buy a box of effasor. Anyway transformation complete. Will attach pic

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444394142.451441.jpg

This was my result. X

I used to use effasor in the salon, i was doing a friends hair so didnt want to buy a box of effasor. Anyway transformation complete. Will attach pic

You can buy it from Sallys and some wholesalers by the packet now.

Oh can you, great x

Latest posts

Back