How do you do your LA Weave maintenance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannahsmith88

Reaction score
Just looking to see what others do, for la weave maintenance, I remove the weft, all of the rings, wash and blow dry the hair (trim if necessary) then refit.
It takes me around 1.5-2 hours depending on how much hair.
How do you do your maintenance?

i work mobile, i take the hair out all the rings and put it in again. i obv brush out the dead hair etc.
if they request a trim i'd add on an extra charge.

i work mobile, i take the hair out all the rings and put it in again. i obv brush out the dead hair etc.
if they request a trim i'd add on an extra charge.

I always ask the client to wash their hair before they come for maintenance. This takes me 45 minutes to do then. If they get washed with me then i charge extra

I always ask the client to wash their hair before they come for maintenance. This takes me 45 minutes to do then. If they get washed with me then i charge extra
Do you replace the rings in the same place, I've always been told to completely remove and place in a slightly new place so there's not constant tension.

Do you replace the rings in the same place, I've always been told to completely remove and place in a slightly new place so there's not constant tension.
I remove it all and reposition in a different place

Latest posts

Back