How do you do your pedicures mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use this type of stool and when I have a lot of pedicures together my lower back really aches. I'm looking for another solution and may invest in a proper pedi stool - although I'm not looking forward to having more stuff to carry!

Thanks for your reply, yes this is my problem with aching back! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I am part time but I have one day per week where I usually do 3 - 5 services. If I have 2 or more Pedi's my back will get a little sore but it's good hard earned money so I suck it up and take a pill. I like my job, even the feet part of it!
I must note that I do have a herniated disc in my back that causes me grief once in a while. The soreness that I get from sitting on my little stool is muscular and it's not all that bad.

Thanks for your reply, yes well im starting to wonder if I have a slipped disc or something. Because even when im not working my back still hurts! X

I use the Dunelm stools too, one for me to sit on and another for the client to rest their feet on whilst I paint the nails or to rest the calves on for the lux pedi. Works well for me although I imagine if I did a few in a row my back would be sore xx

I use the Dunelm stools too, one for me to sit on and another for the client to rest their feet on whilst I paint the nails or to rest the calves on for the lux pedi. Works well for me although I imagine if I did a few in a row my back would be sore xx

Hi oh yes that sounds good one for them to rest calves on.so most people r suggesting these stools! Thanks for your help x

Glad I found this as I was just coming on the ask the same! It's not my back I struggle with but my knees 😁 so off to Dunelm I go. Hopefully this will help.

Glad I found this as I was just coming on the ask the same! It's not my back I struggle with but my knees 😁 so off to Dunelm I go. Hopefully this will help.

aww how come your knees,do you mean you kneel down?x

Latest posts

Back