How do you get clients to like your facebook business page?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w1nnie

Reaction score
I'm a dinosaur ! I don't have friends much, but loads of clients who find me through word of mouth, internet etc. But how do you get them to like your fb page ? I mention it when they come for an appointment, and some do put a like, but there's loads that just walk out the door and forget, although they come back for treatments. Maybe they are not into fb.

How do others get likes from clients ?

Offer them 10% off next treatment if They go on to your page, like it and leave you a wee review? X

Offer them 10% off next treatment if They go on to your page, like it and leave you a wee review? X

Nice one, will do it ... thanks :biggrin:

There was a great in depth thread about this a while back, I searched but can't remember the poster :( maybe a helpful geek will find it for you!

Do you think it may be worth putting a poster up in the salon advertising the page or the website or twitter etc?

I have a link on my website which helps. I also tell them that I do put special offers on my FB page - and nowhere else - so if they like it, they'll get to know about them. Then, on a Thursday or Friday, if I have a late spray tan booked in as my last client, I sometimes put 'Spray tans tonight only £XX. Call to book - cannot be booked online'.

That way, I have all my kit out and often do 3 or 4 instead of one!!!

Latest posts

Back