How do you get your nail art printed and mass produced

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkita

Pink is not just a colour it's a feeling
Reaction score
Hai geek family

So im doing my spa management course and im currently doing a paper on salon branding etc. Any way i want to find out how you can get your nail art desgins printed on stick on nails and sold in store. Google is bludy useless could not find a single thing. please HELP ME xxx
Arigatou gozaimasu xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-14-22-24-30.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-14-22-24-30.png
    361.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
not sure what you mean.
Do you want to create and print your own decals and sell them in your salon?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-14-22-24-30.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-14-22-24-30.png
    361.5 KB · Views: 63
that takes some serious designing! you can't just "print" them, you have to manufacture them. It's plastic!

you can get in touch with a manufacturer that will prepare the clear molds for you, and then pour the plastic to prepare the nails. then it's the painting procedure which I guess can be airbrushed or thermal printed on top of the nails or some other way that I have no clue about
before that you will also have to go through a million-step process, from the basic pencil&pad design, to artistic design (photoshop, illustrator etc), test creation or perhaps 3d printing to see if it's working properly.

not to mention you have to design the package as well, and either find another manufacturer that has the template packaging and you can adjust that to your product or find one that will design a packaging JUST for your product and print it. again same steps as will the nails. and the packages have to be shipped over to the nail manufacturer...

product branding sucks and it's a lengthy process. I'm doing mine now and only managed to have 1 product ready in 5 months. yay!!

Not sure but could you do stamping plates ?

Art pro printing machines - check them out. They allow you to print on the natural nail and artificial nails too! X

Latest posts

Back