How do you know when it is time for a new brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layrex9

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I was hoping you could help me. I think my brush may have had it - I have never before had any problems with bubbles in my brush and suddenly it has started happening. I have not changed anything from my normal routine. They are tiny bubbles and many of them. It cannot be the mix ratio as this is a brand new problem. I make sure the brush is totally free of bubbles in the dappen dish and it still happens. I have been using the brushes every day since December and it is now May. Has anyone else had a similar experience? What are the signs of needing a new brush? I use a Creative Ultra Sculptor.

Many thanks xxx

if you use it the right way, never use Brush cleaner but only your monomere and stuff, it cannot be the brush.

I have some brushes for years now and they're still as good as when I got them (sorta... messy in the beginning but after a full day of use they're perfect)

the signs for me to get a new one... I buy every new one I hear of... new shape I mean, not new for every brand... but more seriously, if you dive it into your monomere for like one night and there's still acryl you can't get rid off, I0d threw it away and would buy a new one. or maybe use a brush cleaner if you need that brush for the next day.

Latest posts

Back