How do you present your gift vouchers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bingfairy

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I am just looking for nice but also cost effective ways of presenting my gift vouchers and was wondering if I could be cheeky enough to pinch some idea's off people.

Thank you all
Nadine xx

I make mine on vista print to match my business cards, they come in multiple size packs with long envelopes too.

Hi Geeks

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I am just looking for nice but also cost effective ways of presenting my gift vouchers and was wondering if I could be cheeky enough to pinch some idea's off people.

Thank you all
Nadine xx

We print our own (DL size). On the reverse we have a couple of bits of information we fill in by hand (voucher number, expiry date. We put them in a nice pearly silver envelope (Ebay).

I put mine in a box with a price list tied with a pretty ribbon. Not particularly cost effective as they're about £1.40 each but they look gorgeous and we sell loads. If I weigh it up against the amount of gift vouchers that remain unused, I still think we're quids in!

Vic x

I put mine in a box with a price list tied with a pretty ribbon. Not particularly cost effective as they're about £1.40 each but they look gorgeous and we sell loads. If I weigh it up against the amount of gift vouchers that remain unused, I still think we're quids in!

Vic x

I am going to be doing the same once I actually get mine sorted. Xx

They sound lovely Vic x

could you link us to the boxes, they sound great :)

Hoping this works!

Attachments

• 2015-04-14 17.47.11.jpg
    2015-04-14 17.47.11.jpg
    647.3 KB · Views: 91
I'm watching this thread with interest, i just had some gift vouchers by Verve and printed by Banner Penguin. They are gorgeous! I do need something to put them inside of though and i was deciding between a pretty envelope or a box. I must admit the box looks lovely. Where do you get yours from Squidgernetball? I would need a different size, DL sized i believe xx

Thank you all so much :) what do you think? ....... 20150415_174901.jpg

Latest posts

Back