How do you use Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southerntech

Reaction score
Maybe this is a dumb question but I see this product mentioned often.
Can anyone tell me how you use it and for what?

Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Southerntech,
Brisa Lite smoothening gel is used if a client has weak, bendy, flaky nails or ridges. It is used to smoothen the nail and offer a bit more support. It is not a hard gel so you cannot use it for nail extensions. You apply a Brisa Lite base coat, a thin layer of gel then a Brisa top coat for a complete system (looks natural but glossy). OR you can apply Brisa base coat, Brisa gel, followed by Shellac then Shellac top coat for a nice smooth set of nails. OR you can apply Brisa base coat, Brisa gel, Brisa top coat then Vinylux! I have used it with clients who cannot grow their nails, who chip their nails all the time and come for Shellac. The Shellac on Brisa lasts 3 weeks or more depending on regrowth and their nails are stronger so they don't break and actually grow. Clients who try it usually love it.

best wishes
Cindy

You have to be qualified to use this product hun. 😃

By qualified do you mean they will not sale it to me without a certifications stating I have been trained with the product or that I should train to use the product properly as with most anything new?

There are two Brisa Lite gels, one is the smoothing and one is the sculpting.

BL Smoothing is used as mentioned above and BL Sculpting can be used for enhancements or extensions.

You need to be qualified to purchase these products.

When I contacted my local Cosmo Prof they told me as long as I was a licensed nail tech. They could sale it to me.
I'm looking into OPI classes being held close to me.

Latest posts

Back