How Easy Is It To Find A Space To Rent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kay_leigh

Reaction score
Hi Guys I've Been Looking For Some Where To Rent For A While Now And Now Having Much Look.

I Was Wondering How You Found Yours And How Long It Took?

Is It About WHO You Know Rather Than WHAT You Know?

Do You Know Where I Could Look To Find Some Where?

My Plan Tomorrow Was To Send Out Some Letters To Local Hairdressers To See If They Had A Table Or Space I Could Rent. What Do U Think?

I would write the letters, but take them around to salons in person. Make sure the spelling grammar and punctuation are excellent, and make sure you look smart and professional! It's easier for people to remember a face than a random letter, and I think you'll have more luck this way.

Good luck!

in my country it is different because we NEED techs so at the end of the training (global training, foundation course, mani, pedi, gel, tips, l&p, 4 months) your teacher comes and you say *I wanna work there* and you have the number to call. (OBVIOUSLY not every town is in need)

if I were you I'd go to any beauty place. with a perfect pink and white, and if you don't mind working in a nail studio with other nail techs, take a portfolio of previous PERFECT sets.

of course the WHO you know is important too as it can help you put your first step somewhere. but you can go on without it.

Latest posts

Back