How geeky is your profile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!
looks like The Nail Geek has been doing some more magic again on this site........looking good Sam!:Grope:
The Nail Geek said:
Just updated the look and feel of your profiles. Its actually been taking place over the past few days - but I think its safe to say its basically there.

To view what others see when they look at your profile, click Quick Links->My profile.

To edit the information, click User CP.

Here is an example

You will notice that your profile shows the last few pics you have uploaded too. How cool eh?

There is actually a lot more I have planned for this space... so watch it :)

Sam your wonderful, love the new profile. its great.

xxxxx

Great job on the profiles Sam!! You still feeling evil? or have you forgot to change it? lol

Take care xx

looking good gmg :) its v coolio :cool:

Did you guys know that you can put in certain things via search engine and your profile comes up on the listing?? I did a search for my yahoo user name and the number one listing was a link to my public profile...Found this out totally by accident, I was trying to find my profile on yahoo.

Didn't know if you guys have ever tried it or not...

Way Hey!!!! I just tried it too and I was first aswell!! How coolio is that!! xx

Tilly Ann said:
Way Hey!!!! I just tried it too and I was first aswell!! How coolio is that!! xx
Must admit it was a bit frightening at first...Notice I only use an initial for my first name now...

Good plan hunny! xx

hello everyone can an yone answer my questions on nails.:(

Very nice profile :) Lovin it!

Thanks for your constant tweeking Sam. I like the new setup. I realize that this must take up loads of your time, but it make the site a fun place to be and it IS APPRECIATED! Thank you.

Latest posts

Back