How geeky is your profile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just updated the look and feel of your profiles. Its actually been taking place over the past few days - but I think its safe to say its basically there.

To view what others see when they look at your profile, click Quick Links->My profile.

To edit the information, click User CP.

Here is an example

You will notice that your profile shows the last few pics you have uploaded too. How cool eh?

There is actually a lot more I have planned for this space... so watch it :)

looks cool - must get my photo uploaded...! Thanks for all your hard work on the site, it's truly inspirational x

well... I for one love the new look...
it's very user-friendly and looks a lot better than the 'old style', having our recent gallery pics at the bottom of the page is way kewl :D

Very nice - but there is a silouette of a dodgy looking geezer - I can't see where to go to put a pic in there?

you have to be a Premmie to have a pic on your profile... best reach for your debit card lol
I only know that because Sam replied a few secs ago on another thread about profile pics.

Suzie.e said:
Very nice - but there is a silouette of a dodgy looking geezer - I can't see where to go to put a pic in there?

Just realised have to be a premium geek - that is defo on my list!!

Suzie.e said:

LMAO:D

ValencianNails said:
you have to be a Premmie to have a pic on your profile... best reach for your debit card lol
I only know that because Sam replied a few secs ago on another thread about profile pics.

yes spotted it thanks - that's it where's the plastic..... I don't want to look like someone off crimewatch!!:)

Just changed my pic, Love the new lay out well done Sammy xxxxxx

loving the new look sam :cool:

Put a pic of my girls up. Sam you must be the number one geekaholic!!!

Hey Mr Geek, where's the bios? Took me ages to do mine albeit small!

Havent figured out how to import those yet :D

BTW: There is a small Bio or 'About me' box in your profile now :)

Not sure if it's me........... everyone who's saying they have changed their profile pics ......... they are not showing for me, just the siloutte of the crimewatch guy.

Sorry Samuel if your still working on it and I'm being impatient!

Lell's and Sassy's show up for me... ?????

ValencianNails said:
Lell's and Sassy's show up for me... ?????

maybe have to be premium geek to see them

The Nail Geek said:
better now?

yes - as if by magic I can see the pics. Thanks!!:biggrin:
(I was being impatient):o

Latest posts

Back