How long does it take for you to do a full set of stilettos?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate angel

Reaction score
peace ya'll,
i was just curious..i recently started doing them and they seem to take FOREVER..lol. i know if i practice more i will able to do them faster:rolleyes:

a simple p&w stiletto, hum... I know I need 5 min per nail, prep NOT included. but "filing" is.
it includes the nail bed extension, for the look.

but then, if I add some nail art, ie foils, or do a set with glitters, I'd say an average of 2 hours.

Is this a method I should be aware of? Have never heard of it. Am I missing out on somthing :confused:

peace ya'll,
i was just curious..i recently started doing them and they seem to take FOREVER..lol. i know if i practice more i will able to do them faster:rolleyes:

When I do a set I take between 2 and a half-3 hours depending if I am extending the nail bed or doing fades, sometimes I am longer on mine as I do mine long :)

hth

What are Stilletos please?

They are a nail shape hun, have a peek in the gallery or my profile and you will see :)

so do you charge more because it takes longer to do?

for me yes. but it's a ...

either a price per minute of work, either an "all-included" either a price per layer.
I only do p&w on myself when I'm lazy, so I don't even have a price for these, but I think they'd be charged "minute" the first time to have an idea, N then it'd be priced as "all included"

i thought youre talking about the shoe heal but it was a nail ahem. my friends also love to grew their nails and put some decorations in it. they told me that taking care of it was never easy but there are fast way to customize your stiletto try the ones that can be found in the malls. :green:

Latest posts

Back