How long should a pinkie bottle of Solar Oil last?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonbeam

Reaction score
Hi... the title says it all... how long would you expect a pinkie bottle of solar oil to last if it is being used twice a day?

I've been using one since October and still have over a quarter of a bottle left.

There was a post on s2's Facebook page a while back that said 2 weeks if used twice a day. I personally think it's longer than that maybe a month. I guess it all depends how much people put onto their nails, some might just swipe the brush over and others might put a big drop onto each.

If your clients are using it religiosity then they should be getting a new one every 2 weeks.

thanks that is very helpful... I was thinking about 3-4 weeks.... I have old client that hasn't purchased a new old for about 3 months so will make a note on her record card to remind about purchasing a new one... :)

I only use a small amount on my nails maybe I need to use more as nine is nearly 3 months old

I've been using mine for a couple of months twice daily and there is way over 3/4 of a bottle left.
On another note how much do you guys retail your pinkie little solar oil bottles for?
x

I've been using mine for a couple of months twice daily and there is way over 3/4 of a bottle left.
On another note how much do you guys retail your pinkie little solar oil bottles for?
x

The RRP is £3.95. I don't retail pinkies, new clients get a bottle with their first shellac treatment. I retail the next size up.

Latest posts

Back