How many of your trained with Nouvoue Contuor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppy's

Reaction score
It's semi permanent make up. Want to this so much but very scarred as its allot of money. I know I will get clients if I work hard at it and loads of my clients are interested. But still nervous. Anyone? X x

It's semi permanent make up. Want to this so much but very scarred as its allot of money. I know I will get clients if I work hard at it and loads of my clients are interested. But still nervous. Anyone? X x

Nouveau is an excellent company and their training, including the UK Nouveau is very good. There are several threads regarding a career in PMU. It takes time, dedication and determination. Don't expect to make money for several years at least as you will be investing in yourself and your training...if you want to get good. What are your main reasons for feeling nervous? x

I'm booked on to train with them in September. I'm scared too....but I can't wait! X

I'm booked on to train with them in September. I'm scared too....but I can't wait! X

It's normal to be a bit scared, it's more worrying if people aren't! But you have made a choice and I think they along with Dawn Cragg and Finishing Touches are leaders in UK training. I have a lot of respect for Nouveau. You go for it, it's good you are excited!! Best of luck on your PMU journey xx

Nouveau is an excellent company and their training, including the UK Nouveau is very good. There are several threads regarding a career in PMU. It takes time, dedication and determination. Don't expect to make money for several years at least as you will be investing in yourself and your training...if you want to get good. What are your main reasons for feeling nervous? x

Thanks so much for your reply. I'm nervous as investing allot of money and just want to be good. I know I'm a hard worker and try and be good at everything I do. But it's still a worry. I know that they're a good company but just it's a big step from doing beauty to doing something so permanent. Plus not good at art. Lol. I know it's silly. X

Thanks so much for your reply. I'm nervous as investing allot of money and just want to be good. I know I'm a hard worker and try and be good at everything I do. But it's still a worry. I know that they're a good company but just it's a big step from doing beauty to doing something so permanent. Plus not good at art. Lol. I know it's silly. X
It's not silly at all! It's sensible :) you have the right attitude, it's expensive and yes it's hard work. Do you like make up? And have a good eye for detail, colour is important, sorry vital for what we do!! I would be worried if someone was jumping into it thinking it was easy to do, easy money and not to take seriously, it took me ages to decide to train, you'll be fine. Take your time and you will know when it's right for you. I think the ones who don't succeed so well are those that think its going to be an easy ride xx

It's not silly at all! It's sensible :) you have the right attitude, it's expensive and yes it's hard work. Do you like make up? And have a good eye for detail, colour is important, sorry vital for what we do!! I would be worried if someone was jumping into it thinking it was easy to do, easy money and not to take seriously, it took me ages to decide to train, you'll be fine. Take your time and you will know when it's right for you. I think the ones who don't succeed so well are those that think its going to be an easy ride xx

Your so kind thanks. X x also I do other treatments and work from home. Would I be able to use same room to do it?? Thanks so much. All I've been think last 9 months is whether to do it or not. I love make up. I do loads of eyebrows and all my clients say I love what u do. I'm good at mixin tints and got a very steady hand. I know it's different tints to pigments but I think it helps ;-). Thanks angel. X x

Your so kind thanks. X x also I do other treatments and work from home. Would I be able to use same room to do it?? Thanks so much. All I've been think last 9 months is whether to do it or not. I love make up. I do loads of eyebrows and all my clients say I love what u do. I'm good at mixin tints and got a very steady hand. I know it's different tints to pigments but I think it helps ;-). Thanks angel. X x

With regard to using the same room, it really depends on your local council, when I first started out I got conflicting advice from the council, it was so annoying, I had a room with separate entrance, toilet for clients sterilising area, sinks in the treatment room and ended up working from a clinic because I was told I needed to apply for planning permission/use of residential address for commercial and it all got too complicated!! My advice is that if that is what you want to do then stick with it and keep asking! you will need to organise for clinical waste/sharps collection and most councils issue a special treatments licence so they will come out to you and check all is ok, you will need a sink in the area you are working from and they have certain requirements, there are lists available on line somewhere, but i would call them and ask what they require in your area. Wishing you the very best, let me know how things go for you. Victoria x

With regard to using the same room, it really depends on your local council, when I first started out I got conflicting advice from the council, it was so annoying, I had a room with separate entrance, toilet for clients sterilising area, sinks in the treatment room and ended up working from a clinic because I was told I needed to apply for planning permission/use of residential address for commercial and it all got too complicated!! My advice is that if that is what you want to do then stick with it and keep asking! you will need to organise for clinical waste/sharps collection and most councils issue a special treatments licence so they will come out to you and check all is ok, you will need a sink in the area you are working from and they have certain requirements, there are lists available on line somewhere, but i would call them and ask what they require in your area. Wishing you the very best, let me know how things go for you. Victoria x

Will do. Thanks x x

Latest posts

Back