How many repeat customers do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trops

Reaction score
I'm curious to know about your repeat customers! For instance, you had 10 customers one month, and you got 2 regulars from those 10 customers? Sounds like a bit of a high school maths question but I've only been in the industry for half a year and I'd really like to know what you think is a good amount.

With waxing and Brazilians if I get them once... they'll be back again.. and they usually send another few customers

If they like the tan and you give them great service they will be back and word of mouth will spread x

Defo think if you give a client a great tan they will always come back. I have found my clients love the tan then go with someone cheaper then me as they think it will all be the same, then when they have a spray tan disaster with someone else they will always come back to me again [emoji2]

Defo think if you give a client a great tan they will always come back. I have found my clients love the tan then go with someone cheaper then me as they think it will all be the same, then when they have a spray tan disaster with someone else they will always come back to me again [emoji2]

agree totally! its not just the product its about skill and customer service

Ye I think your right! I've been thinking about it for the past 2 month that I should be getting more repeat clients.

I always ask them the next day, how does the tan look? The say it looks great and they love the colour, but I was starting to get a bit worried about what they were thinking after 2/3 days goes by.

Ever since I changed my brand to something pricier with much better quality people are loving it and I've had loads more recommendations because of it.

I really wish I had done this from the start, I feel like I have wasted a lot of my time and I'm a complete idiot!!

You learn from your mistakes. At least you're using good stuff now :) can I ask what brand? X

You learn from your mistakes. At least you're using good stuff now :) can I ask what brand? X
Thanks I suppose I'm a slow learner haha!! Oh it's Nouvatan! Great product! Customers are raving on about it and even get people phoning me up just because I use that brand! x

I keep a log to follow how many clients rebook on the day. It varies from month to month but on average about 80% clients reebok.

Thanks I suppose I'm a slow learner haha!! Oh it's Nouvatan! Great product! Customers are raving on about it and even get people phoning me up just because I use that brand! x

Ahh I have Nouvatan samples but not tried them yet as don't really do tanning at the moment. Making me want to play :)

Ahh I have Nouvatan samples but not tried them yet as don't really do tanning at the moment. Making me want to play :)
Aw you should try!! brilliant product and have a lot more repeat customers now. Should of made the change a long time ago. Let me know how you get on!! :) x

I've tried several tanning samples recently and loved Nouvatan. By far the nicest colour and good guide colour. Ive only tried it on a few clients but they all loved it so hoping I get more bookings from them. My tanning customers have all been existing customers and when they were chatting during their nail appointment I'd mention the tans or they'd comment on mine. x

I [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171] nouvatan!! My clients adore it!! Fab product!! Xx

I love moroccan
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435073310.228585.jpg
tan!! Here's one I did earlier!

The Moroccan looks really good! Which solution is that?

Thanks! I love it! This one is coco (14%) from their original collection. They are also rapid tans so your client can shower after 2 hours. They also do another collection for darker more olive skin tones too. HTH X

90% of my customers are repeat customers now but I have been in the same place for 7.5 yrs (well I expanded to my bigger salon 2.5mths ago but only 5 mins away)
The other 10% are people that get in on cancellations or people that have one off treatments from a GV

Ye I think your right! I've been thinking about it for the past 2 month that I should be getting more repeat clients.

I always ask them the next day, how does the tan look? The say it looks great and they love the colour, but I was starting to get a bit worried about what they were thinking after 2/3 days goes by.

Ever since I changed my brand to something pricier with much better quality people are loving it and I've had loads more recommendations because of it.

I really wish I had done this from the start, I feel like I have wasted a lot of my time and I'm a complete idiot!!

its a learning game! don't be hard on yourself... theres so much I wish I had done earlier... on the positive you are learning and changing and adapting

90% of my customers are repeat customers now but I have been in the same place for 7.5 yrs (well I expanded to my bigger salon 2.5mths ago but only 5 mins away)
The other 10% are people that get in on cancellations or people that have one off treatments from a GV

did it take you long to decide whether to expand or not?

its a learning game! don't be hard on yourself... theres so much I wish I had done earlier... on the positive you are learning and changing and adapting

Thanks for your positive words! Every week I am learning something new! x

Latest posts

Back