How Many Spray Tans Out Of 500ml???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEPHC195

Reaction score
Just wondering how many spray tans you can get out of 500ml, i'm sure its not lasting me as long as it should do and I'm worried I may be usung too much on the clients!!

Thanks

How much are you using per tan Steph. I know I can get between 24-25 tans out of a litre (maybe a bit more) so you should be getting at least 12 out of 500mls. I use about 30-35mls per client but of course a lot depends on the size of the client, you may use slightly more if you are spraying someone who is carrying a little more weight around (like me).

Next time you do a tan measure how much you are using,
its normal to use from 30mls to 50mls,
if you are using more than 50mls then that is way too much,
to remedy this you need to turn down the amount you have coming out of the gun or you need to move quicker with the gun when you are doing the spray,
which ever one works best for you hth :hug:

And Joe90 you are not big, its all in your head, there's nothing wrong with your figure :hug:

I am reduced my price for spray tan it's now £15 but as yet I am getting hardly any business. Any advice greatly apprciated.:irked:

Spray your friends and get them to hand out vouchers to their friends with your offer of £15 spray,

get someone to spray you so you can show your clients how nice it looks hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back