How many strands will be put in my hair ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlottie

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick question.. i have really thin hair and just wondered how many strands of hair extensions i would roughly need .... ( im a bit scared of my hair suffocated with fake hair) One hair dresser told me bout 100-125 Strands ! but would that be enough to make it look real ? im a bit confused !

Hope someone could give me a bit of advice

thanks

it depends on the thickness of your hair, no one could say really without seeing it

hi hun without seeing your hair i couldnt realy say but usually about 150 to 200 .i would only have extensions in if your hair is in very good condition as well x

Hi all,

Just a quick question.. i have really thin hair and just wondered how many strands of hair extensions i would roughly need .... ( im a bit scared of my hair suffocated with fake hair) One hair dresser told me bout 100-125 Strands ! but would that be enough to make it look real ? im a bit confused !

Hope someone could give me a bit of advice

thanks

this will depend on the weight of each extension and method.
some methods have hair extension that weigh 0.6gms - 0.8gms - 1 gms.
Taking this into consideration your quote will deferrer.

with the system i use 60 - 80 extensions is recommended for fine to medium hair as we use 1 gram extensions .
hope this helps

Latest posts

Back