How much do people charge for hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therealbabyg

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new on here and am doing my hair extension course on the 11th July. Just wondered how much people charge to fit hair extensions and where the best place to buy the actual hair from? I'm going to be doing micro rings and pre bonded

thanks!

Hi everyone,

I'm new on here and am doing my hair extension course on the 11th July. Just wondered how much people charge to fit hair extensions and where the best place to buy the actual hair from? I'm going to be doing micro rings and pre bonded

thanks!

Hi,welcome to salon geek ,
Banbury sell great european hair , you are always better going for the best european hair , then you wont get any problems with matting and tangling
you could do a search and you will find loads and loads of info about hair and extensions on here

also your tutor will probably advise you what to charge prices for
mobile /salon
just add on your application fee at the end of what you have paid out for all your hair and products ect.. :) hth

here is a link that may help , give them a ring and ask for the white paper price list as they dont advertise their best european hair online

Products Page

I always ask for the cost of the hair as deposit before i book the application appointment. Work out all your hair costings including vat befoehand.
work out how long it takes you to do a full head from the moment the client arrives to when they leave. compare with the timings and cost of highlights and you can work out your application price.

Prices in my area vary from £150 to £700 depening on salons which sell a brand of hair Balmain, Great Lengths, Racoon and Cinderella, mobiles vary and home services. I would ring round your area and find out what your competitors are charging.

Are you salon based, offering a home service or mobile?

Latest posts

Back