How much do u think I should be paying?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan&Wax

Reaction score
My local salon have offered me a room to do my treatments in for about 4 - 5 hrs once a week. Maybe more if I become popular which I so hope I will do.

How much can I look at paying? The lady is going to think about it and come back to me..

If I pay percentage what should it be roughly? I have all my own equip, towels etc.

Im going to be taking all my own bookings but they will let me put my literature in the salon and on the front desk. If we do any advertising it will be split between us. Their receptionist will probably greet my client and the clients will have access to their water machine and magazines if they have to wait for me.

Thank u xxxx

before deciding on anything i would find out all the facts and arrangements and not what would 'probably' happen. the last thing you want is to assume something and find out at a later date that that isn't how things work.

have a look on google for the same opportunities in your rooms location and see what they are offering for how much that'll give you a good idea of what to expect :D

there are many many posts on here about renting rooms and what the average percentage is etc etc. it'd be a shame for you not to do a search and miss out on information that could be a big help to you because the original poster didn't want to post their advice for the 5th time.
x

Latest posts

Back