How much do you charge for a spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camillebates

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm after a little bit of advice.... how much do you charge for a mobile spray tan? I have in my mind what I thought I would charge, and then I saw a local therapist offering sienna x tans for £8.00! That seems way too cheap to me? Or am I being unrealistic? I live in a town where there isn't much money, but still 8 quid a tan? I was thinking about 15 when I started up.... am I being unrealistic?

Thanks in advance :)

No £15 is the bare minimum id charge, I use fake bake & charge £20.

You have products, fuel, time, & disposables to account for. Plus over all your insurance & training & kit money to earn back!

Yes a tan is fairly quick to do, but you also have to account for your traveling time too!

Xx

I charge £23, there's a lot of techs offering £10 tans where I am, but im still busy.
X

Sent from my GT-N5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I charge £18 for a fantastic, even full body fresh indulgence tan!
There are cheaper mobile tanners around me but I don't really worry about them.
I sit nicely in the middle with my price and I have new and returning clients all the time.

That's good to know, thanks :) xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine is £22.50 for full body spray tan and £26 for full body manual tan.

I use crazy angel.

Iv only been in the salon two months so people don't exactly know I'm there xxx

My tans are £18 and I'm quite busy. Charge what you are worth =)

I am £20 per tan but often get tips. Same here, I have people around me charging £12.50 and £15 for the same Vani-t solution but it doesn't affect me thankfully. My standards abs professionalism get me lots of repeat biz (I think!)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

£18 for manual tan which I prefere over spray tans and I use Lauren's way, sunjunkie or sunlabs depending on clients tone and texture of normal skin x

Latest posts

Back