How much do you charge for Eve Taylor facials?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeebebe

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have just bought eve taylor products n going to start doing their facials.i am also using Dermalogica.just confused how much to charge for their facials?
Can anyone please help me X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi zeebee, did you get any response for your thread as I am trying to price mine. What are you charging at the moment?

Hi there,

I'm looking to purchase eve Taylor products as heard they are very good. I'm very new to the beauty industry and have very basic skintruth facial products which aren't very expensive.

How expensive are they to purchase? I hope you don't mind me asking on your post?

Thank you

They are not expensive at all and are lovely. I'm using them on myself and very happy. I'm very new to the industry and have just started out. I have two facials over the next two weeks :) I would call the office and get some samples - I'm sure you will be pleased.

Thanks very much.

My therapist does these. Her charge is:
30 mins £18
60 mins £28
She's home based.x

Hi everyone,
I have just bought eve taylor products n going to start doing their facials.i am also using Dermalogica.just confused how much to charge for their facials?
Can anyone please help me X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi have looked at Eve Taylor as well and am also currently using Dermalogicam do the two sit well together in your opinion. I don't want to get rid of Dermalogica as it sells well but wanrt to bring in another range that will compliment it we charge £45 for prescritive facial which goes well at that price so don't want anything that would be in a higher price bracket :)

Where can you get eve Taylor facial product samples from?

I'd like to use their range, however would like to try the products first.

Any suggestions?

visit their website and drop them an email - they will be very happy to send you some samples.

I use eve Taylor products love them really pleased with them

How much would you charge for an eve Taylor facial?

Thank you also for your comments. Have you ever used or heard of Arbonne?

Hi ive been using eve taylor for about 3 years i offer 3 different facial packages
1. express facial - £20 30min, this is a basic facial cleanse, tone, moisturise, exfoliate, mask, mini head and face massage.(all products used can be purchased to use at home for client)
2. prescription facial - £35 60min, this is a luxury facial double cleanse, tone, moisturise, eye serum, exfoliate (peel) setting mask, head, face, neck, decolitae, hand and arm, foot massage with heated booties and mitts (some of these products are for professional use only so cannot be purchased by clients)
3, Luxury facial - £55 90min, same as above but with a back massage.

All my facials come with hot mitts to remove any products.

Everyone who has had a prescription facial always re books, oh i am mobile and offer a mobile luxury spa service in and around Liverpool.
i have a tendancy to try and put alot into my treatments to offer full luxury but i know eve taylor have add ons to there treatments but i feel my clients are missing out if i dont add certain things so for my add ons i just offer eye mask and lip mask.
hope this has helped x

Latest posts

Back