How much do you charge for Shellac and foil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do both these types of foul from both places stick to the tacky layer? I don't Want to be using adhesive or anything :)

Yes the stix ones from foil play stick to shellac tacky layer like a dream. They are 99p per pack and you get 8 sheets per pack I think. Amazing value, I've got them all lol. Just had a look on website and they've got lots of other transfer foils which should all work like a dream.

Not sure about the nail delights ones, I've got some but haven't used them yet.

xxx

Yes the stix ones from foil play stick to shellac tacky layer like a dream. They are 99p per pack and you get 8 sheets per pack I think. Amazing value, I've got them all lol. Just had a look on website and they've got lots of other transfer foils which should all work like a dream.

Not sure about the nail delights ones, I've got some but haven't used them yet.

xxx

Thank you :) I'll have a look at the site then. X

Gosh, I charge £25 for Shellac and £35 for Rockstar whether its glitter or foil. It takes me more time and more product. The client gets a bespoke manicure that looks fantastic.

I was actually debating putting my regular price for Shellac up and including removal ( I currently charge £5 for removal).

I set my prices. I do a good job and my clients come back. £2 for Rockstar is cheap but I guess it depends on the products youre using.

Latest posts

Back