How much do you charge for Shellac and foil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty geek 84

Reaction score
As above! Thanks guys

I'd like to know the answer to this too =]

hey hun

i charge the same as i would for rockstar which is an extra £5 on top of my shellac manicure, so total £30.

Hth x x x

hey hun

i charge the same as i would for rockstar which is an extra £5 on top of my shellac manicure, so total £30.

Hth x x x

I knew I could count on you =] thanx xx

Hi can I ask what you mean by foil? Sorry if that is me being a bit thick?! Thanks SS

Ours is just an extra 2 pound for rock star or foils. Would live to charge more but people just won't pay it!

Hi can I ask what you mean by foil? Sorry if that is me being a bit thick?! Thanks SS

Foils are transfer foils in different colours which is pressed into the shellacs tacky layer. To create a pattern. Use te search tool and u may find some pics x

Ours is just an extra 2 pound for rock star or foils. Would live to charge more but people just won't pay it!

How do you know? They are right tight asses where I live and they pay it. You set the prices, not them. That means you are charging an extra £2 for not only extra time but a more bespoke service. With fear of sounding like a hair care advert, your worth it so charge accordingly xx

Foils are dirt cheap and literally take seconds to apply. I charge an extra £1:00. X

I charge £25 for shellac and £28 for rockstars or foils. Thinking of putting it upto £30 in the new year though x

Hi there, i've had foils done but they don't seem tot last. I paid £20 but they lasted only a few days, is that normal with foil nails?
Jay

I charge £25 for Shellac, £30 for Rockstars and Foils. Clients are happy to pay for a quality product and finish. :)

Hi there, i've had foils done but they don't seem tot last. I paid £20 but they lasted only a few days, is that normal with foil nails?
Jay

Do you mean the foil that goes on tacky layer or foil like Minx? If you mean the foil you dab on tacky layer with Shellac, it should last the same time you would normally get out of Shellac treatment and toes last ages xx

What are the best foils to use, I've read some are thick and won't stick to tacky layer!
Sorry a bit off track with question x

What are the best foils to use, I've read some are thick and won't stick to tacky layer!

I've just done the Shellac Nail style course and we used glitzy lips, which worked really well although they are a bit expensive, I've just ordered some from foilplay and apparently nail delights foil is good too...hth xx

If you want just plain colours then the best place to get them is through a company called foil play. The ones I've got are Stix and they were around £1 a pack. For designs best place is nail delights x

I've just done the Shellac Nail style course and we used glitzy lips, which worked really well although they are a bit expensive, I've just ordered some from foilplay and apparently nail delights foil is good too...hth xx

Haha great minds think alike xx

Thanx ladies x
Just ordered!x

Last edited:
If you want just plain colours then the best place to get them is through a company called foil play. The ones I've got are Stix and they were around £1 a pack. For designs best place is nail delights x

Do both these types of foul from both places stick to the tacky layer? I don't Want to be using adhesive or anything :)

I charge however much I want ;) I say it's 'nail art' so I can charge between £1-£5 depending on design. I normally say £3 lol x

Latest posts

Back