How much do you charge??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littleprincess

Reaction score
Hey all,

I work full time at the mo at a nail bar and i'm thinking about doing a bit mobile and from home, but i'm not sure on what to charge for nails, don't wanna be to cheap or to expensive!?!

Thanks

Hu hun :)

Can you research other mobile teks in your area? See what they're charging, then go for the middle ground? Or what about the pricing in the salon? If you're charging the customers that rate for coming to the salon, go a couple of quid cheaper for coming to them to start with then increase your price to the salon price once you're established.

After all, you'll have petrol (too expensive but that's another whole discussion, lol) and perhaps a nail table to invest in and the loss of customers due to travelling in between times which of course wouldn't happen being salon based. You're saving them the cost of petrol and travelling time too.

Just some of my thoughts :)

Sarah. x

hi hun, i work mobile and 2days a week in a salon and i charge the same for nails in both places, as redsadie said you have petrol and stuff to think of, and also your nails are the same standard whether your mobile or salon based so you can charge the same price :)

hth x x

Latest posts

Back