How much does it cost?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs

Reaction score
I need some help here, I`m attempting to build a business plan and need help with breaking down costs of treatments. When I started I just did my price list comparable with local salons and although I know from this site how much it costs to do a full set I have no idea how much it costs in products to do anything else so any help will be wonderful. I have to find out how much it costs in products to do the following in:

Rebalance Creative L&P, brisa and fabric

Manicure Creative spa and solar manicure

Pedicure Creative spa and rawearth

Thank you

Arh come on guys, help me out here, there must be someone smart enough to have done this already.
I`ll love you forever, lol

I think you can get 35 treatments from the spa kits so divide that buy how much the kit cost's and that is how much it cost's you. I hope this is correct.....

DEbs there was an answer to this in regards to pedicures and manicures a little while ago, Mrs Geek came back with the answers, may take you a while finding it but the answer is out there in the dark deep depths of the archives.

have fun looking hun
x

Thanks Loo,
I`ve had a look but I cant find anything except full set prices.
Its like everything else I do on here, just go round in circles, oh well, thats my life all over, lol

Debs

Why not call Designer Nails and ask their Marketing Department - they're more likely to know.

No-one is replying to the thread so I'm guessing no-one here knows the answer. I haven't seen Geeg or Mrs Geek so they probably haven't seen this yet

Trin
xx

I have had to work out detailed prices too...just to make sure I am making a good profit on everything I do.

It can be very hard and very difficult to be precise...I mean how to you cost a small splodge of hand lotion from a 500ml bottle?

Unfortuntely, I use The Edge uv acrylics so I am not going to be much use to you...but I worked out my prices by making educated guesstimates!!!

I know roughly how much it cost per treatment and it must be right as I am making profit and not spending loads more on stock than anticipated!!

Sorry I am not very helpful.

Latest posts

Back