How much for a website?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm quite familiar with that theme & it is available in Wordpress.
£50 per hour is maybe a bit extreme if a 1 man band or what not. We charge by the whole project. If it takes a week, a month whatever. It get's done when it's ready and client's happy. Some sites take longer, some are quick. It's swings and roundabouts but evens out.

I've used Joomla, Wordpress & Drupal but 99% of our work, specially for the hair and beauty sites, are on Wordpress because all honesty it's much easier for people to change stuff themselves. Think of it like this (how a good friend explained it to me a few years ago);

Wordpress - A ford fiesta. Simple but really can do what you want with it and customise it to the max. Once you get used to it, it's like a comfy pair of slippers :)

Joomla - A Ferrari. Has all the bits and bobs but unless you know what they do and how to use it, it's all a bit wasted. High heel shoes! (haha)

Drupal - Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet Cock Pit. Has everything you can think off and all the features and just looking at it can give you a headache! Throw the shoes away and walk on hot coals!

Banner Penguin, do you have a link or a contact for me to get in touch regards building a website for me? I have my domain name from 1&1 xx

Latest posts

Back