How much for Swarovski crystal toes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattooednailed

Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm just working some price changes and I dunno what to charge for swarovski crystal pedi's as I can't guess how many crystals I need

I charge £60. I do a Shellac RockStar underneath the crystals, so factor in all your products, plus your time. On average I use around 150 crystals per set, depending on toe size and crystal size.

Hope that helps!

xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I charge £60. I do a Shellac RockStar underneath the crystals, so factor in all your products, plus your time. On average I use around 150 crystals per set, depending on toe size and crystal size.

Hope that helps!

xx

Sorry to jump on the thread but what size crystals do you find it best to use? Xx

do you use all the same size crystals? Really interested in offering this - if you Shellac over the top of them to keep them in, do they lose their shine?

Sorry to jump on the thread but what size crystals do you find it best to use? Xx

I use a mixture of SS5 & SS7 in xilion cut xx

do you use all the same size crystals? Really interested in offering this - if you Shellac over the top of them to keep them in, do they lose their shine?

I decant Shellac Top Coat and use a detail or striping brush and go around the stones as opposed to on top xx

shellac top coat i find is too thick and dulls the crystals- theres a top coat called eco universal which i purchased after reading many recommendations about the crystal pedis last year . its great- very watery so you have to be very careful when loading your brush but its thin and keeps the shine fabulous!

Thanks girls, I've asked a friend if she wants a discounted set as I haven't done them in probably almost a year!

Latest posts

Back