How much glue for semi permanent lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carmel clarke

Busybee
Reaction score
Hi I've just started out doing semi permanent lashes and am just wondering how much glue to use... I was trained using a glue called lash ins which took ages to dry so into switched to sky glue which is so much quicker 2 to 3 seconds. I am just unsure of how much to use? Should the glue be visible on the extension? Should I have a small ball at the end? Any tips would be much appreciated thanks xx

Ideally you want minimal glue, it shouldn't be visible or have a ball on the end. You want a very fine coat of glue, just enough to adhere it to the lash, :)

It should be just enough to get a bond but should ensure the lash is properly attached and the base can't lift off if that makes sense

Oh thanks So much girls!
One other thing I was trained to swipe up the lash 3 times then drop but I've been seeing so much on you tube that there's no need for this and quicker to just attach at the base and move on?
Also how much of the extension should I dip in the glue I was just dipping in the base .. My bases are attaching But the tip of the natural lash is not attactchrd to the extension is this ok?
Thanks sooooo much x

I do normally swipe up a cpl of times then drop but I guess it's what works best, I was taught to do that and it's become habit so I've no idea if it's helping me or not! Haha! I swipe the bottom half is of the lash through, u want the lash to be covered so that the whole part attaches to the natural lash if you get what I mean? If you dip just the end it won't stick further up and will probably not last as long,x

I do normally swipe up a cpl of times then drop but I guess it's what works best, I was taught to do that and it's become habit so I've no idea if it's helping me or not! Haha! I swipe the bottom half is of the lash through, u want the lash to be covered so that the whole part attaches to the natural lash if you get what I mean? If you dip just the end it won't stick further up and will probably not last as long,x
Thanks ur the best!! Will try this tomorrow and hopefully have better results! Xx

Let us know how u get on! :) x

Latest posts

Back