How much is a set of lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Jess

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Can some of you share with me how much it costs YOU to do a set of lashes - excluding time, so how much all the materials are per set?? Please.

It may be better to pm me, I'd greatly appreciate your answers as I'm trying to work out my costings

Thanks so much

This wholly depends on how much you are paying for your products. Just divide up your prices depending on how many things you use per treatment and this should give you your answer.
x

Thanks miss pink, that's why I would like ppl to pm me if poss as I haven't got my materials just yet :) still deciding on which kit :)
Obviously everyone spends a different amount, but then ill know what they range from if that makes sense xx

They would have to PM you.

We do not disclose trade prices or costs on this site as it can be seen by anyone.

Why don't you contact the brands you are deciding between, they should be happy to help you.

Thanks zoosk, yes I'm going to call on Monday for sure, that's the best way of finding out, I was just curious as to see what people averaged at as I'm impatient lol. (I did put pm, as I know that our not allowed to post trade prices) ;) xxx

I'm right there with you, frustrating waiting when you are eager to start. I'm sure it'll be worth waiting for though :)

Latest posts

Back