How much is the RRP for Dadi Oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nila

Reaction score
I just ordered my first pack of dadi oil minis and don't know how much I should retail them as they are more expensive than solar oils.
Please let me know How much you sell.
Thanks.

Thanks sass, but the rrp for solar oil which is cheaper than dadi oil is 3.95!

Hi,

I sell the 3.75ml mini's at £5 per bottle. I have no idea what the RRP is, but it is such a great oil that I think it's worth it. Clients do not grumble at the price especially when I sell them the benefits of it.

Good luck x

Maybe so, but that link was for retail price which anyone can buy it for - not a trade price!

And searching through some other (older) posts, I found this from the man in the know -

I cant disagree with you...it is simply a function of volume. We are a minnow compared to Cnd and Solaroil. I PROMISE you that as our volumes go up, the price will come down and I am happy to say we are in the beginning stages of that happening! Thx for asking though...
Jim Nordstrom
Chairman Famous Names

Hope this helps

I give the mini bottles free to new clients, they all come back to buy the larger retail size for £11.95 they love it!

Maybe so, but that link was for retail price which anyone can buy it for - not a trade price!

And searching through some other (older) posts, I found this from the man in the know -

Quote:
I cant disagree with you...it is simply a function of volume. We are a minnow compared to Cnd and Solaroil. I PROMISE you that as our volumes go up, the price will come down and I am happy to say we are in the beginning stages of that happening! Thx for asking though...
Jim Nordstrom
Chairman Famous Names

Hope this helps

This is interesting to read. I have been asked by a client for retail price for the 75ml Dadi Oil and I have discovered that the retail price is the price I buy it for! This post was from 2012 and is suggesting that Famous Names themselves were proposing to reduce prices when sales go up - this doesn't seem to have happened yet.

How much do people retail their Dadi oil for when clients can buy it freely from a range of sources for the same price as we can? :confused::confused:

i pay X.XX for 15ml and retail for 5.00 (some new clients i give it away as a sweetener)

sorry re-read the thread and realise the post is about dadi oil only

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back