How much should I lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosiegwill

Reaction score
hi i have a client who is base 5 with lot of warmth.
she is looking to be about to 8 quite cool,
i'm going to bleach and tone but wondering do i need to lift to the pale yellow stage before toning going to use maybe 8.2.
what ya think?

hi i have a client who is base 5 with lot of warmth.
she is looking to be about to 8 quite cool,
i'm going to bleach and tone but wondering do i need to lift to the pale yellow stage before toning going to use maybe 8.2.
what ya think?

I would say yellow as opposed to light yellow. ;)

I would just use 8/1 and 30 vol or 20 vol with a bit of 30 vol throws up less warmth.Use a toner after if still too warm, or violet shampoo.:Love:

Yes bleach and tone would give a better ash or you could use 88/0 with /22 ifvwanting to use colour it's very hard to achieve cool result on a 5 with colour, oh use with 30vol

Yes bleach and tone would give a better ash or you could use 88/0 with /22 ifvwanting to use colour it's very hard to achieve cool result on a 5 with colour, oh use with 30vol

Hi Blue, can i ask why you use intense 88/0 instead of 8/0. how much /22 do you use to the mix,in grams. might try this.
eg ( ) g of 88/0
( ) g of /22

thanks.x:Love:

guys tried the 8.1 with 30 vol and didn't lift enough and still too warm thats why i going the bleach and tone road.
just wondering what level i would need to lift it too?
thanks a mill for impute so far:biggrin:

Hi Blue, can i ask why you use intense 88/0 instead of 8/0. how much /22 do you use to the mix,in grams. might try this.
eg ( ) g of 88/0
( ) g of /22

thanks.x:Love:

88/0 has more green in as it's intense so kill the red, then I'd just use 20ml /22 to a full tube of 88/0

Latest posts

Back