How much solution per spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tayler xx

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if someone could help me I got my spray tan kit today & it says on the instructions use 50-60ml per tan yet when I've been studying it says you should only use around 30-35ml per tan I have used 110ml on 2 spraytans and couldn't really do 2 coats as it says I should ? Can someone please tell me what I should be using or should I just follow the instructions ? Thank you 😊 xx

I measured on an average sized lady and it was roughly 40ml.
Ive heard around 50mls is usually the right amount though... can someone clarify?

Thank you ! I thought like 35ml was enough i know that it depends on clients figures etc but surely it shouldn't be 50 each spray tan as ive heard that's way too much & it's just a waste as I can't put it back into the bottle again 😕 thanks for ur reply lol xx

When you first start tanning you can expect to use maybe twice as much as you should. The amount you use will depend on your gun setting and solution! I use 35-40 ml per tan but I think if someone is using 50ml is fine. All of your questions would be answered during a training course hun... Which would enable you to get insurance x

I've already studied basically everything on my own ive been researching spray tans for weeks that's why I asked because I thought 35ml was the average amount per spray tan that's why I asked on this just to make sure lol.. Thanks x

I will be able to obtain insurance when I do the online training course too as I will recieve a certificate x

I will be able to obtain insurance when I do the online training course too as I will recieve a certificate x

Who's the course accredited by? Well i would say 35ml is below average. Anyone else want to say what they use?

I found it on the LA tanning website . So I don't know whether its by LA tanning or British Academy of Beauty as that's what it says underneath the advertisement of the online course x

Latest posts

Back