How much to charge for a fill over another tech's work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious1

Reaction score
If anyone does do fills over another nail tech's work, how much would you charge normally?

Also, would it be best to not work over other's work? I've noticed a lot of nail techs don't do that.

She also has one nail broken from that set? I am newly qualified and haven't had someone ask for service over someone else's work..

I don't like to work over the mall salon's work as I cant guarantee the quality of their product or mine, atop theirs. If need be though, I would charge for a rebalance if it's a back-fill type growth but more grown out than that, perhaps charge a new set. File down the bulk of their current set and apply essentially a new set over top.

I don't like to work over the mall salon's work as I cant guarantee the quality of their product or mine, atop theirs. If need be though, I would charge for a rebalance if it's a back-fill type growth but more grown out than that, perhaps charge a new set. File down the bulk of their current set and apply essentially a new set over top.
I work over other peoples work. I charge what I normally would but make it very clear I will not guarantee it.

I work over another techs work but when the client is booking I warn I will have to check the condition of them and I may have to take off and do another set, I will also only infil it once then take off and reapply. I say this is because I want to ensure it's a good set and I can't do that over another techs work because I don't know what products they've used what they have done and so on, I also mention I like to check the health of their natural nail after one infil because I can't see it under the other techs worth and I would hate to be doing any damage by leaving something that needs sorting x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back