How much to charge for hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamarisdavina

TamarisDavina
Reaction score
Hi guys. I’m newly qualified in hair Extensions in Methods using tape, LA weave, micro ring and nano ring.
Im struggling on how much to charge for services. I want price of hair to be included in the overall price but I just don’t know how much to charge? Nor how much to charge for a non refundable deposit?!
The salon I rent a chair in doesn’t charge very much nor include price for hair as they get the clients to purchase it.
I’m also struggling on how to promote this or get clientele as my business isn’t picking up very well. (Please read following post)
Please help!

I have been using Prestige Hair Extensions for the past 3 years now and love them. Reasonably priced and customer service is great, of course as well as the hair being amazing quality. I then use Viola Hair Extensions for the copper tubes, I find they hold the Extensions better. I find I can make money as well as offering great hair that lasts up to a year (some clients a year and a half).

And with the deposit, I ask for a £50 non refundable deposit. They have until 48 hours prior to the appointment to cancel and get the deposit back, but this is classed as the colour match appointment. At the colour match appointment I ask then for 50% of the outstanding amount - this is used to buy the hair, and then the final 50% at the fitting. So I then make the 50% plus the deposit £50 profit. This is how I’ve always done it and all of my clients have been happy with this.

Hope this helps you.

Latest posts

Back