How much to charge for Shrinking Violet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albarn

Reaction score
hi just did my sv training yesterday and was told i am not allowed to charge less than £40 per wrap is this correct info, what does everyone else charge

hi just did my sv training yesterday and was told i am not allowed to charge less than £40 per wrap is this correct info, what does everyone else charge

I have offered an introductory price of £50 per wrap, this goes up 1st June to £65 per wrap which will be my regular price.

Remember this treatment will take you 90 minutes. Anny add-ons you can do will increase your profits. For example, lash/brow tinting, facials, eylash extensions are all treatments you could do while the wrap is on.

I charge £60.00 in my salon and my clients are more than happy to pay it, I'm also running a special offer where they can have waxing, threading facials etc whilst on the bed, but yes it's right about the min charge. I think they way that jane(tibby) has got her products where only qualified therapists can buy is fantastic as far too many un trained ppl buy things from eBay! X

I charge £48.00 each or a course of 4 for £170.00. I think its worth more though to be honest but wasn't sure if peeps would pay any higher. With hindsight I should have started at a higher price and tested the water as its a very popular treatment.

thanks for the replies am putting an order in on monday fingers crossed people will be happy to pay, can i just ask what heated blankets is everyone using thanks

Basic argos one is just fine especially with warmer weather approaching (hopefully!) You don't want client to sweat x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I charge £55 for shrinking violet body wrap, and use a heated blanket I hot for £12 from morrisons x

Latest posts

Back