how much to set up in cnd nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noulady

Reaction score
I'm taking on a new therapist who is trained in cnd acrylic and would like to know a rough price for the main materials before we start doing them.
I have tried sweet squared but there is nothing on there about products??????

If you give sweet squared a call they will send you a catalogue i'm sure which have all the prices on there. Like a lot of pro branded companies, they don't announce the prices on the website.

To back up Skymark, I emailed CND @ SweetSquared and they sent me out a full catalogue, even though I was only enquiring about training. Even since then I have found them very helpful and accessible. HTH.
Best Regards
Alison

I'll agree with that totally, give them a call, you will get a very fast response by email also. They really go all out to help in anyway they can and no question is too much trouble. :hug:

I'll third that! I phoned on Tuesday to enquire about a catalogue and received it today, and the girl on the phone was really nice to boot.

Hi... I get onto a web site call Premier Nail supplies..... they have all the prices on the net and they are cheaper for me than the supplier 5 mins down the road... crazy... I pay about 1/3 to 1/2 less and that is with priorty shippment......
I am not sure how the import tax will effect you.. In australia we don;t get taxed if it is less than $1000..

Latest posts

Back