How often do you do a french finish with enamel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

'chelle

Reaction score
Hi
I've just started renting a room in a hairdressers, it seems like the lady that was there before me didnt do p&w as the hairdressers gasped in amazement when I showed them a p&w nail. They have all been getting 1 colour enhancements, then a french polish painted on.

Fortunately I've converted them to forever french, but it got me thinking about people who want natural nail treatments. I've not been trained to create a french finish with enamel, and wondered if there is much call for it, as if there is I will see if I can book a course.

Can you tell me if you get many requests for this?

Thanks

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Lots of my ladies who either don't want or are not sure about enhancements, opt for a french manicure if that's the particular look they want.

samantha a p

Reaction score
i think alot tech do that because they cant do forever french!!! it chips after a couple of days and you cant get then lookin the same!! i find more chinse tech do it fo quickness!!!!

loubylou

Reaction score
A lot of natural nail clients like the french polish, and in summer you will get lots asking for it on there toes,
you don't need to do a course for this hun, if you can create a smile in white polymer you can do it with polish, for the finger nails it is a case of practise practise and more practise but you will soon get the hang of it,
for the toes and short finger nails it is a good idea to use a white nail striper pen/brush much easier than using the polish bottles brush, any mistakes you can clean up as you go with nailfresh, its amazing stuff,
do a search hun and you will find 100`s of threads with tips and ideas for french polish

Latest posts