How often do you do a french finish with enamel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Hi
I've just started renting a room in a hairdressers, it seems like the lady that was there before me didnt do p&w as the hairdressers gasped in amazement when I showed them a p&w nail. They have all been getting 1 colour enhancements, then a french polish painted on.

Fortunately I've converted them to forever french, but it got me thinking about people who want natural nail treatments. I've not been trained to create a french finish with enamel, and wondered if there is much call for it, as if there is I will see if I can book a course.

Can you tell me if you get many requests for this?

Thanks

Lots of my ladies who either don't want or are not sure about enhancements, opt for a french manicure if that's the particular look they want.

i think alot tech do that because they cant do forever french!!! it chips after a couple of days and you cant get then lookin the same!! i find more chinse tech do it fo quickness!!!!

A lot of natural nail clients like the french polish, and in summer you will get lots asking for it on there toes,
you don't need to do a course for this hun, if you can create a smile in white polymer you can do it with polish, for the finger nails it is a case of practise practise and more practise but you will soon get the hang of it,
for the toes and short finger nails it is a good idea to use a white nail striper pen/brush much easier than using the polish bottles brush, any mistakes you can clean up as you go with nailfresh, its amazing stuff,
do a search hun and you will find 100`s of threads with tips and ideas for french polish

Latest posts

Back