How on earth have they achieved Cheryl Cole's new honey blonde look from dark red??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise xx

Reaction score
Hi I would say it would have been gradually stripped.. Shes been out of the lime light for a while so probably been working on a new look..She has also had quite a bit off the length.

Definately gradually lifted as i had red hair and been struggling to strip it out. I'm trying to get back to my natural colour of a base 7 but it's proving difficult due to red. It suits her thou. X

I coloured a friends hair from that red to a honey blonde and just gradually built it up with hi lights and then an I between colour after the third set of hi lights. However I toned the red down first with a brown base (5.1) then waited to foil it and it worked xx

Ive been a hairdresser for 9years and im absolutely blown away with cheryl coles new colour. But how did they achieve it??
Any suggestions? xx

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F_Cagd5Lnes/TgyxplosTiI/AAAAAAAAAoY/ocG9Me9KmrU/s1600/15.jpg

Louise have you tried Blondie Rae?
I have had a few clients go from that bright vibrant red to blonde..it's not as hard as it looks, just depend on the clients hair and previous treatments etc, Blondie Rae is a wonderful product!
Also her hair probably isn't in the best condition. Xxx

Louise have you tried Blondie Rae?
I have had a few clients go from that bright vibrant red to blonde..it's not as hard as it looks, just depend on the clients hair and previous treatments etc, Blondie Rae is a wonderful product!
Also her hair probably isn't in the best condition. Xxx

I havent chick, but ill have a look now!
Its funny isnt it how she just steps out with new hair colour and all my clients are asking for it, looks lovely though (I wouldnt mind it myself!). Well if cheryl can have it why cant they lol. Arghh bloody celebritys xxx

I havent chick, but ill have a look now!
Its funny isnt it how she just steps out with new hair colour and all my clients are asking for it, looks lovely though (I wouldnt mind it myself!). Well if cheryl can have it why cant they lol. Arghh bloody celebritys xxx

I know it's a nightmare!!!!
When she first went blonde I had loads of people after it.... I was like ummmm it's just a warm blonde as its lifting through all her old colour!! Xox

Latest posts

Back