How popular is paraffin with your clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen889

Reaction score
Hi everyone one,

I'm thinking of reintroducing paraffin in my spa. I had it before but it just wasn't popular so got rid of the warmer. Its been VERY cold where I live and I am now toying with the idea of bringing back paraffin as a luxury manicure and pedicure. I am just trying to see if it is popular with clients and how many of you do more luxury manicures/pedicures, with paraffin included, in the winter compared to standard manicures/pedicures.

Thanks in advance :)

I use it in my luxury manis and pedis and people love it. Especially in winter. I find the pedicures are more popular x

I've been in business for about 8 years and I've only done paraffin wax services a couple of times. I keep it on my list as I already have the stuff but if I had to do it all again I wouldn't bother with it.

I guess it depends on your area and clients, why don't you canvass your existing clients to see what they think.

Karaxxx

if you have some older clients, i'm told the warmth is beneficial for their arthritis as well x

Paraffin wax pedicures are popular with my clients all year round. They love them, recommend them and then their friends come!! X

I've been in business for about 8 years and I've only done paraffin wax services a couple of times. I keep it on my list as I already have the stuff but if I had to do it all again I wouldn't bother with it.

I guess it depends on your area and clients, why don't you canvass your existing clients to see what they think.

Karaxxx

If i bring it up to my clients they will automatically say yes :p they say yes that they are interested/want it whenever I mention anything new, then I bring in the new service and noone really gets it.

I think its a service you have to really push. I didnt mention it at all to any clients last time I had a warmer, I think now I'll just be better at it.

Latest posts

Back