How to achieve this colour.....please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chelly100

Reaction score
Hello!

My client is a base 6/7 and has been having lots of bleach hilights she now wants the colour of the picture below (billy faiers TOWIE).

Any suggestions? I use Loreal mainly.

Many thanks

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347466480.551307.jpg

Hello!

My client is a base 6/7 and has been having lots of bleach hilights she now wants the colour of the picture below (billy faiers TOWIE).

Any suggestions? I use Loreal mainly.

Many thanks

View attachment 20398

I personally would get it all as light as possible and even and then tone using 10/0 with 8/81.

Thank you for your reply.

I'm a bit unsure about using bleach on her scalp. So would you use highlift to get it as light as poss?

Also, the toner you mentioned, equal measures of each colour? Is that Loreal?

Thanks. It's nice to get a second opinion when doing hair at home, alone! That's when I miss a salon!!

Id defo use bleach babe. Don't be scared of scalp bleach. Just use a really low peroxide and let it develope slowly instead of burning out. Then you can tone :) x

Ok thanks! 10vol? Or too low? I don't know why I'm nervous of scalp bleach, I'm totally fine with it in meche.

Thanks for the replies :0)

The pic shows her slightly "rooty" (if thats even a word!) Personally I would do loads of fine bleach foils with 10 or 20 vol ( depending on base level) Lift as light as possible - as others have said, then tone with a violet based toner for the platinum look. If you use Loreal, you could use the Platinium blue - which may not need toning after...?
xxxx

Thanks. Yes I did mention about using foil (it's for my sis in law) but she said that she's quite happy to have a full head colour. I think she just wants to go full on blonde - I've always done hilights on her.

Thanks for the helpful replies x

If you want to go full head color you are going to have to bleach. A high lift will always leave a little warmth. Bleach and 20vol and wait till her hair matches the inside color of a banana... Then a light blue violet toner, and you are good.

Excellent. Thanks! :0)

just a violet, not blue as it will grab!

If you want to go full head color you are going to have to bleach. A high lift will always leave a little warmth. Bleach and 20vol and wait till her hair matches the inside color of a banana... Then a light blue violet toner, and you are good.

10/21 with 10/08?

10/21 with 10/08?

10/21 alone would be good... Or even to get a little tricky 0/02 with a bit of 9/02 and 9/8 for a bit more depth and silver shimmer to give the color extra edge. ;)

10/21 alone would be good... Or even to get a little tricky 0/02 with a bit of 9/02 and 9/8 for a bit more depth and silver shimmer to give the color extra edge. ;)

8/83 and 8/3 for a warm silver :)

0/02, 8/34 and a dab of /88 for a peachy silver ;)

I'll try this for my birthday on sat... If its vile I'll fly over there and kick your Tigi loving ass ;)

Latest posts

Back