How to achieve this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sashasnips

Reaction score
Need some advice on how you wonderful ladies might achieve this....

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394973015.965159.jpg

On this

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394973046.973615.jpg

Are you a hairdresser? Your profile doesn't say. I did something similar the other day. Does this girl have any colour on her hair currently?

Yes I'm a qualified hairdresser but I've been a stay at home mum since 2012 and beliage became big in Australia after this date, in my town anyway. She has had very dark brown in her hair. Probably a level 2-3.

Triangular painting.

From the picture I'd say she was about a 4 (2-3 is pretty much black) I had a girl in who was base 5 with a few level 4 tones on the ends of her hair. Used infinie platine in the triangular sectioning pattern technique then afterwards toned with dialight 9.01. It came out beautifully. :)

Yeah I wouldn't change the base colour, once you have the other tones on there then it will be nice and low maintenance for your client as she won't be getting any re growth. X

Hi there, search on salon geek for balyage and you'll find loads. Adamlea87???? I think that's his name -he posted an entire how to on here balyage ombré a few weeks ago which was amazing!

If you look on YouTube they show some great ways on how to ombré/balayage like that picture. It's hard to explain in text form

I think Triangular painting.

Latest posts

Back