How to achieve this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauraa1981

Reaction score
Client wants to take out the brass and be like the picture. Will be doing a full head of foils as she had ombre done lastime and is feeling really dark. Question I wanted to use a tint inbetween the highlights to take out warmth out of her natural hair and look like the picture.
Question: Would 8.11 be okay to use inbetween the foils? would this match the picture?? If so use it with 20 vol ? or 10 vol.

Attachments

• 20170331_170029.png
    20170331_170029.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1331.png
    IMG_1331.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 74
Can you not just do a full set of foils, then run a cool toner through the whole head.

Take into account client spend / cost of service / time = money / profit. ;)

I seem to have a large colour clientele, which as much as I would like to think its all down to my colouring skills, in reality, it's because they get a great service with knobs on, and I'm not charging enough for the time I spend doing it!:p

I would use 5 vol or 1.9 and Colourtouch if you are tinting in between.

She is feeling too dark. So there is no way getting out of foiling. Need to lighten her up.

'With (brass) knobs on' is a commonly used English (?) expression and means going to the extreme, extraordinary, following the same basic standard but better.

In this instance, it implies that the client is treated very well and given excellent attention throughout the service.

'With (brass) knobs on' is a commonly used English (?) expression and means going to the extreme, extraordinary, following the same basic standard but better.

In this instance, it implies that the client is treated very well and given excellent attention throughout the service.
lol okay I inderstand now :D

Latest posts

Back