How to Annoy a Nail Technician-must read, so funny

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisenewell

Reaction score
Great!! LOL!!

Very funny xx

Very true! Lol xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Lovely, light hearted read x

I quite like some of the writers attitude , im not sure who her target audience she was aiming for was , other techs ? non techs ? her work mates ? or maybe Dick ?

but there are alot of miss leading or not so correct facts in there .

it started out well so it is a real shame and it bugs me ,
the Internet is the biggest education tool we have , but it goes both ways .
for potential clients they need to be seeing facts and information ,
its kind of our responsibility as the pros to be putting them out there if we are writing blogs and things that are viewable by all , they need to reflect our knowledge of our subject .

I have to agree, yes it was a funny read and I laughed hard at the pic of the tech with a bra on her head with the mobile phone attached... But it does work both ways, if it was a tech that wrote this then I actually feel sorry for her clients, she has no idea what cuticle is, everything she said about nail fungus is incorrect, and her comments in 'What's the difference in acrylic and gel?' made me spit out my coffee especially the comment 'you need to take the old set of acrylic nails off with 100% acetone, or better let us do that for you because we can drill it off faster.' ..... seriously?!

I may have to pinch the bra on the head photo though lol.

hmm... not sure about this one...
Don't think this is the right attitude for a nail technician. Some of it was a little funny and yes, there are certain things that customers do that might annoy us but I think this article is a bit OTT about customers asking 'stupid' questions. Some statements in the article were not accurate. The whole article came across to me a bit angry and not funny.

If I was a customer that would put me off getting my nails done in a salon.

I full on hearty laughed at the woman with the talon nails who was a hairdresser, with the picture of the guy's hair in the background! Electric shock look anyone?

i think some of you have taken it a bit seriously...
i think its halirous...especially "we will drill it off faster"...maybe my warped sense:lol: of humour

I guess it just depends on your sense of humour and how you read it, maybe a little tongue in cheek, hard to tell :)

Found it rather funny, but from a clients view it may give the wrong impression. I take it this is from a nss xoxo

Latest posts

Back