How to become a trainer????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chimbabweep

Reaction score
Hey guys...
I've always thought beige a trainer would be fun I have no idea how to become one. Is there any advice from any trainers out there? Xx

The first thing to do is look into a teaching qualification; City & Guilds or PTLLS tend to be the most popular. Then, consider what path you want to take. Do you want to offer your own training courses, work for a college, or work as a trainer for a brand? The latter two will need you to contact the companies required and see what they want you to do. If you want to set up your own training school, you need to write your own courses and then consider submitting them for accreditation from one or more of the insurance companies.

The most important part of being a trainer is to excel at what you do. Anyone can do a teacher training course and there are lots of insurance companies out there who will take your money to accredit your course.

However, this alone will not make you successful. Just because you stand in a garage all day, doesn't make you a car.

Choose your subject and become excellent and be a trainer that people will look up to because you know your stuff and you know more than them. Why else would they want to part with their hard earned cash?

Good luck xx

The most important part of being a trainer is to excel at what you do. Anyone can do a teacher training course and there are lots of insurance companies out there who will take your money to accredit your course.

However, this alone will not make you successful. Just because you stand in a garage all day, doesn't make you a car.

Choose your subject and become excellent and be a trainer that people will look up to because you know your stuff and you know more than them. Why else would they want to part with their hard earned cash?

Good luck xx

Yeh this is deffinately what i aim to do. xx thankyou xx

Latest posts

Back