How to choose a salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disneyprincess1999

Reaction score
Okay so I need help ,, I have recently passed my level 3 qualification and I want to go back Into a salon,, but I’m still not 100% confident and I’m worried as
I have already had two extremely bad salon experiences and I was wondering how should I pick which salons to apply for ??? I know I don’t want to work in an busy big salon like a TONI and guy where it is constantly busy and the salons are always massive but I need help !!!

Okay so I need help ,, I have recently passed my level 3 qualification and I want to go back Into a salon,, but I’m still not 100% confident and I’m worried as
I have already had two extremely bad salon experiences and I was wondering how should I pick which salons to apply for ??? I know I don’t want to work in an busy big salon like a TONI and guy where it is constantly busy and the salons are always massive but I need help !!!

just because they are massive doesn't mean they are always busy, just because they are small and independent doesn't mean they are dead.. go into salons, introduce yourself and get a feel of their 'vibes' .. i am a firm believer in vibes!! find a salon that can nurture you and give you the patience that it requires when you go to back to a salon..
in the mean time, do a bit of mobile and take lots of pics etc, and try to be as pleasant as poss on social media (no swearing on fb posts, try not to cause offence etc lol) as these are things that can go against you when you look for a new salon. brand yourself as a stylist through your social media then you will have salons knocking down your door to work for them xx

Latest posts

Back