How to clean a nail drill...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmojo

Reaction score
Hi there,
I've bought an e-file (JD700) and had some training and I love it. I have done a few filing sessions with it and have just come across a problem. I was practicing on some of the nails I did on my nail trainer and was filing away, and some of the gel hadn't quite set and it's clogged up the drill a bit. Does anyone know how I can clean it - the drill bit is the diamond bit.

Thanks
Elaine

Hi there,
I've bought an e-file (JD700) and had some training and I love it. I have done a few filing sessions with it and have just come across a problem. I was practicing on some of the nails I did on my nail trainer and was filing away, and some of the gel hadn't quite set and it's clogged up the drill a bit. Does anyone know how I can clean it - the drill bit is the diamond bit.

Thanks
Elaine

Don't know much about gel but if it's the soak of type then drop your drill bit in some acetone, if it's the sort you have to file of..........
Think you'll end up with a new drill bit:eek:

i have the same drill you have. if your bit gets clogged you can take a t-pin, wig pin, push pin, what ever you have that is sharp and gently drag it between the teeth on the bit. it will scrape out the gunk, then use a stiff nail brush with barbacide (or whatever you use) to brush it really good. repeat until clean.

Latest posts

Back