How to do this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumpapple

Reaction score
What's the best way to do this with gelish?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1382540236419.jpg
    1382540236419.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 632
What's the best way to do this with gelish?

I did a little oooooooh at this :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I see 3 colors for the flames. Orange, red, and maroon. You'd probably have to dab the orange on and drag it up with a striper brush and cure, then repeat for the red and maroon for the exact same effect, or line the colors up horizontally and use the striper brush to drag up then cure, but that would result in the colors touching.

I see 3 colors for the flames. Orange, red, and maroon. You'd probably have to dab the orange on and drag it up with a striper brush and cure, then repeat for the red and maroon for the exact same effect, or line the colors up horizontally and use the striper brush to drag up then cure, but that would result in the colors touching.

Thanks will have a try.

Anyone else feel free to try and put a pic up!!

Here's the tutorial for the nail art:

Tutorial for Fire Nails | honeymunchkin

She uses a striper brush and three layers for the red flames...

Fab that's perfect? Thank you.
Does anyone know if gelish have a yellow like this? I only have don't be a Sour puss and it's slightly greeny. Will have a go though. Thanks again!

Fab that's perfect? Thank you.
Does anyone know if gelish have a yellow like this? I only have don't be a Sour puss and it's slightly greeny. Will have a go though. Thanks again!

Do you have a Gelish white that you could burnish a yellow additive into? xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

ive done this with gel before. 3 horizontal stripes, yellow orange red, and before you cure, drag a cocktail stick through them to create flames, then cure :biggrin:.

Do you have a Gelish white that you could burnish a yellow additive into? xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I do. Didn't even think of this! Ta!! Xx

Doesn't Gelish have a yellow in the Neon collection?

I'd put on each colour individually in a curv shape, moisten my brush and drag upwards - cure. Repeat with all colours?

Not the same as what you posted at all but had fun doing it anyway lol :p looks nicer in person

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382787868.179883.jpg

I think I'd probably do the yellow first, either burnished additive or colour coat When it came to doing the flames, I'd decant a bit of the colours I'd want to use, and using a long striping brush, I'd pull through the colour and drag on the nail in curved flame shapes. Some stripes I'd allow a thicker coverage, others I'd drag to create that sparse look.

Gelish Copo Cabana Banana. And Just Gel makes a great yellow - Solar Rays

Latest posts

Back