How to find a good salon??? Pleeeze help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilackatz

Reaction score
I have just come back from the States and had my nails done there - acrylic overlay with gel topcoat. They looked amazing the only thing is the technician used an electric file and so one of my nails is lifting. This has happened before with the electric files and I did try to tell her but she just carried on. My question is can anyone recommend a really good salon in the Nottingham City area who would do the acrylic with the gel and not use the electric files. There are a lot of salons here with Oriental technicians who all use the electric files and all the other salons I've tried don't seem to do the gel topcoat which i love.

I have just come back from the States and had my nails done there - acrylic overlay with gel topcoat. They looked amazing the only thing is the technician used an electric file and so one of my nails is lifting. This has happened before with the electric files and I did try to tell her but she just carried on. My question is can anyone recommend a really good salon in the Nottingham City area who would do the acrylic with the gel and not use the electric files. There are a lot of salons here with Oriental technicians who all use the electric files and all the other salons I've tried don't seem to do the gel topcoat which i love.

Ring 08452106060 The Uk distributor for Creative Nail Design and ask them for a CND Master nail tech salon near to you . They will be glad to help.

Ring 08452106060 The Uk distributor for Creative Nail Design and ask them for a CND Master nail tech salon near to you . They will be glad to help.

Thanks . I'll give them a try tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back